Sunday, October 4, 2009

macam-macam

Four-year-old neighbor's son told my kids not to come close to him because he was sick with ----something. My youngest son ran into the house and told me W has amnesia! I asked him if he was really sure thats the disease W had. He said yes and widen his already big eyes as if I am the one with amnesia.

Son number two came into the house and announced to me that W has ammonia and half of his lung is full of water! Okaaay....I can sure smell ammonia in the air at this rate of weirdness that I have encounter!!!!!!!

Finally tween daughter came in and nonchalantly announced to the whole house that W has pneumonia. That sounds more like it.

Son number two is not feeling to well today. His team is in the soccer tournament this week and in the morning temperature can dip into the the 40s and 50s F. Plus it is not helpful when someone thinks that wearing a long sleeve shirt under the soccer jersey is not cool...... eeeemmmm

Send him to Sunday school anyways........ an hour later receive call from school asking to pick the sick son up because he is sick. He is now blissfully resting, while watching his favorite European soccer tournament on TV.