Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kitty where are you?

Our kitty Shadow has been quiet adventurous these days. She leaves home at 7am and only shows up around midnight. Meowing a pityful meows asking to be let in. Once inside she doesn't even look at you. I am starving.... I am starving.... no time to say hi ok.... she walks straight to where her food is. Spoil kitty! She is neutered but I am still thinking to impose a 24-hr curfew. I know she'll miss her daily excursion, birds to sneak up to, boyfriends and girlfriends to play with. But I can't afford the constant thought of, "where could Shadow be?", gnawing in my brain. I have other stuffs to worry about.

Kids start school tomorrow. Another year, hopefully things go as smoothly as possible. They are getting older, schooling becomes more important. Too much pressure to perform at such young age. I wish the world stops competing and start cooperating more. The competition will never end and so does pressure and stress. Cooperation will take us further, helping and sharing, is more empowering and inspiring to the spirit and soul. I am tired of competition. Let's just live modestly and quit wanting more stuff. They are all the same anyways!